Listed Events Home Insurance
Listed Events Insurance provides protection against events such as fire, lightning, earthquake, burglary, explosion, storm damage and even a vehicle running into your house.
- New for old cover for contents
- Optimal new for old cover for bulidings
- $20 million liability insurance Australia-wide (worldwide for 90 consecutive days)
- Valuable items are covered under contents
- No loss sharing penalty for under insurance
- Pay-by-the-month instalment option
- Protection against events such as fire, lightning, earthquake, burglary, explosion and storm damage
- For detailed information on the cover and limits provided should read the Product Disclosure Statement and Key Fact Sheets for Home Contents Insurance and Home Building Insurance
- Looking for a different level of cover? Read about Accidental Damage Insurance
- See how this policy compares View our Home Insurance Comparison Table
Note: these documents are provided in .pdf format and require version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.
Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance the underwriter of this insurance. In arranging this insurance Macquarie Credit Union, AFSL No. 241132, ABN 85 087 650 253 acts as an agent for CGU, not as your agent. The information contained in this guide is a summary only. We cannot advise you whether the insurance is appropriate for your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if it is appropriate for you, please carefully read the relevant policy documents (Product Disclosure Statement), which are also available at our branches. If you purchase this policy, we will charge you an agreed premium, including any relevant taxes and charges.