Holidays are about relaxing. Arrange your travel insurance through the Credit Union and you can do just that.
Choose the Right Plan
Because every traveler is different, CGU Insurance has a travel insurance plan to suit your needs. CGU offers a range of four options to suit your needs and your budget:
- Super Plan
- Standard Plan
- Economy Plan
- Australian Plan
- Overseas medical expenses
- Prepaid cancellation charges
- Loss or damage to personal luggage
- Loss or theft of travel documents
- Up to $2.5 million legal liability cover
- 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Assist Helpline
- For detailed information on the cover and limits provided you should read the Product Disclosure Statement
- For policies purchased on or after 16 April 2010 you should read also read the Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement
Note: these documents are provided in .pdf format and require version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.
CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 I AFS Licence No. 238291 is the underwriter of this insurance. In arranging this insurance Macquarie Credit Union, AFSL No. 241132, ABN 85 087 650 253 acts as an agent for CGU, not as your agent. The information contained in this guide is a summary only. We cannot advise you whether the insurance is appropriate for your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if it is appropriate for you, please carefully read the relevant policy documents (Product Disclosure Statement), which are also available at our branches. If you purchase this policy, we will charge you an agreed premium, including any relevant taxes and charges.