How to activate your VIP Security Token
Activating Your Security Token
To activate your Security Token you will need to login to your Macquarie Credit Union account.
Please visit www.macquariecu.com.au and login as normal with your account number and access code. You will still be required to enter your date of birth and text image test. After token activation you can skip the Image text and Date of Birth requirements even though they are still showing on the screen.
You will then be given the option to 'Activate' your token or 'Activate Later'. If the activation period has expired, you must activate the Security Token to access your Macquarie Credit Union account. The 'Activate Later' button will be replaced by a 'Logout' button. We encourage you to activate your token the first time you log on.
Note: If the activation period has expired, and you have not yet received your Security Token, contact your local branch to get the activation period extended or a new token issued.
After clicking the Activate button, your page will look similar to the following.
To activate the Security Token, you must:
Enter the serial number from the back of the device, then
- Press the button on the Security Token and then enter the One Time Password in the Enter One Time Password box.
- Wait for the password to clear.
- Press the button on the Security Token again and then enter the new One Time Password in the Enter second One Time Password box.
- Click on Activate button. You will be taken to the Internet banking Welcome page.
- Please notify the Credit Union when you have activated your token.
NOTE: If you would like to use your token for another organisation eg. PayPal and eBay, you will need to log in to each account separately to register and activate this token. Or alternatively, if you already have a Security Token issued by another party then you can activate that Token against your Macquarie Credit Union account.