- Do I have to be a member to open an account?
- How much do I need to deposit to open an account?
- How do I make deposits to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my account?
- How often will I receive information on my account?
The Credit Union is a mutual financial services organisation and as such is owned by its members, each one of whom is a shareholder. Part of the account-opening process is to open an account. Learn more about membership.
You can arrange to make deposits to your account by
- direct credit of payroll or other income;
- transfer from another savings or transaction account;
- Internet or telephone banking transfer; or
- over the counter at any branch of Credit Union Credit Union.
Learn more about accessing your funds.
Accessing your money will depend on the particular features of your account. If you require more information on each facility please refer to the accessing your funds section of the site.
Statements are issued six monthly or as requested.
Account Balances are available through our Internet and telephone banking services and Statements are available through our internet banking service. Learn more about accessing your funds.