If you find yourself wondering where all your money has gone, or you are finding it difficult to pay all your bills and loans on time, we have a range of services available which can help you take back control of your finances.
We encourage you to contact us and speak to one of our friendly staff.
Communication is key to helping you find the right solution.
Here’s how we will work with you if you need assistance:
- We will respond promptly to any request or application you make to us.
- To help us help you, you will need to provide us with any financial information and documents we need to assess your situation.
- We will assist you with a realistic budget to help alleviate financial pressure where ever possible.
- We will cease any collections activity while we are considering your application or request for assistance.
- We want to help you with short-term and longer term solutions for you.
- We always encourage you to keep making whatever payments you can while we are considering your request for assistance.
- If we agree on a plan to assist you, we will summarise this in a letter to you.
- If we are unable to assist you, we will advise you promptly in writing, and
We may refer you to a financial counselor in appropriate cases (subject to availability).
Communication is key - It is important to stay in touch and talk things through. Please call us anytime on 1300 885 480 to discuss how we can work toward the solutions you need.
To assist you with further information about financial hardship and financial tips and much more we encourage you to look at the ASIC money smart website