loans header

Increase font size Decrease font size

Home Building & Contents Insurance

Attention: open in a new window. Print

Insurance is about security and nowhere is security more important than in your home. Can you imagine how you or your family would cope if your family home and contents were lost?

CGU Home Building and Contents Insurance protects your home and contents against a range of events including; fire, theft, vandalism, liquid damage, storm damage etc.

Selecting the right insurance is not simply a matter of choosing a contract to suit the value of the items insured. You need to consider the type of cover you require.

CGU offers a choice of two insurance policies so you can rest easily at night, secure in the knowledge that your property and possessions are safely insured.

More Information or to obtain a quote:


Obtain an online quote in just a couple of minutes Obtain a Quote


If you have any questions, please contact us Contact Us

Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance is the underwriter of this insurance. In arranging this insurance Macquarie Credit Union, AFSL No. 241132, ABN 85 087 650 253 acts as an agent for CGU, not as your agent. The information contained in this guide is a summary only. We cannot advise you whether the insurance is appropriate for your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if it is appropriate for you, please carefully read the relevant policy documents (Product Disclosure Statement), which are also available at our branches. If you purchase this policy, we will charge you an agreed premium, including any relevant taxes and charges.