Macquarie Credit Union is proud to give back and help out in many ways.
Our Sponsorship Applications are now open. If you have a great cause or event coming up we would like to know about it.
Please visit our Community Sponsorship Page for our Sponsorship Application and Guidelines.
All applications are assessed to ensure they align with the values of Macquarie Credit Union.
Applications will close on the 31st March 2022.
Macquarie Credit Union is supporting the Salvation Army Christmas Appeal to help make Christmas brighter for families in need. Unwrapped gifts and gift cards (for all ages) can be dropped off to our branch at 165 Brisbane Street, Dubbo. The Salvation Army Orana - Dubbo and Wellington will be delivering the gifts to families in need from early December. Please donate all items as early as possible to help ensure that all gifts are delivered to families by Christmas.
From Monday 1 November 2021, the branch will open Monday - Friday 9:30am - 4:00pm.
- Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in is required upon entry. Please use the QR codes provided or advise staff if you need assistance to check-in.
- Wear a mask (covering your nose and mouth) and utilise the hand sanitiser provided.
- Stay home;
- If you are unwell.
- If are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been identified as a close contact to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has been identified as a close contact to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If any of the above apply to you and you haven’t already been tested and received a negative result, please go and get tested.
- If/ when you have had a COVID-19 test you must wait until you have received a negative result and are not required to isolate, before you visit the branch.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) are warning Aussies of the serious danger of "Missed delivery, call or voicemail (Flubot) Scams" https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/news-alerts/missed-delivery-call-or-voicemail-flubot-scams.
This informative article explains what the malicious software does, how to identify and avoid clicking on the SMS messages and what to do immediately if you have already clicked a link and installed flubot.
If you suspect your phone or computer may have been compromised, please take immediate action to contact your financial provider/s (on a device that is not compromised).
If you notice any suspicious activity on your accounts please call Macquarie Credit Union 1300 885 480, or our 24/7 Fraud Department 1300 705 750 immediately.
Please note: Macquarie Credit Union will never ask you to disclose your personal banking details including your access code, PIN or passwords.
Page 1 of 2