From Friday, 24 December 2021, face masks will be required in all indoor, non-residential settings, per the announcement by the NSW Government on Thursday, 23 December 2021. If you are planning to visit Macquarie Credit Union, please be notified that wearing a face mask (covering your nose and mouth) will be required from Friday, 24 December 2021.
From Monday, 27 December 2021, Service NSW COVID Safe QR Code Check-in will be required upon entry. Please use the QR codes provided or advise staff if you need assistance to check-in.
- Wear a mask (covering your nose and mouth) and utilise the hand sanitiser provided.
- Service NSW QR COVID Safe Check-in is required upon entry.
- Stay home;
- If you are unwell.
- If are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been identified as a close contact to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has been identified as a close contact to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If any of the above apply to you and you haven’t already been tested and received a negative result, please go and get tested.
- If/ when you have had a COVID-19 test you must wait until you have received a negative result and are not required to isolate, before you visit the branch.