Please be advised that the Macquarie Credit Union Telephone Banking Service (our automated telephone banking service) will be decommissioned on the 30 April 2021.
Due to the unavailability of ongoing support for the legacy software running the phone banking service, we have no choice but to discontinue it.
We strongly encourage any members who still use this service to take advantage of the increased security and much wider functionality of Internet Banking and the Macquarie CU Banking App services to manage your account going forward. Some of the many benefits include:
Easy Everyday Banking
- Check your Savings, Loan and Term Deposit account balances
- Monitor recent and pending transactions on your accounts 24/7
Quick, Convenient and Secure Transfers
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer to payees using BSB and account details.
- Pay bills using BPAY®
- Manage saved payees and billers
- Add, view and delete periodical future payments
24h Card Management
- Report lost and stolen cards
- Card lock and unlock functions for temporary card blocking.
- OTP Secured PIN change feature
- Activate and order cards
- Obtain your interest details
- Receive important member updates and alerts